Manifestation - Part 3 - Impulsiveness


    One of the things that I struggle with a lot is impulsiveness. I don't think about things before I do them sometimes and this causes major problems for me after the fact. I buy things when I shouldn't which causes me a shortage in my bank account when it comes time to pay bills.

    This leads to a whole other slew of problems. Late fees, stress, family problems, and a few others that I can't think of right now. It's easy for it to get out of hand very quickly. I have dealt with this problem for most of my life. As of late, I've been better at controlling it most of the time. I've had a few mishaps here and there, but nowhere near what I used to deal with.

    I feel that this is an area of major growth in my life, but there's still plenty of room for me to improve. This is something that will only get better if I actively work on making it better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I want to add another part to each of my blog entries, just to let you all know how I'm doing. One method I know that really resonates with me is the categorical scale system. This system is rated on a scale of 1 (horrible) to 5 (awesome) and the categories are physical and emotional.

    Here's an example of what it will look like:

P - 3 - I'm pretty tired most of the time for no apparent reason. I feel like I get enough sleep, but that doesn't seem to matter.

E - 3 - I've had some frustration in the past couple days that stems from my self-perceived shortcomings.

I plan on adding this to each entry just so anyone reading can see where I'm at.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***

Rejection

Loss